CCFES is excited to add another Level III – paramedic instructor to our academy staff. The primary responsibility of this person will be to administer and teach our inhouse accredited Paramedic Program. Anyone interested should apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ link at the top of the job details page below.
Starting salary: $64,953.73/annually full-time position with benefits
- Associates degree with 5 years teaching experience or Bachelor’s degree with 2 years teaching experience
- Current licensure with 3 years experience as a paramedic
- Valid State of Georgia driver’s license
- US citizen or resident status
- Will be required to obtain Level III Paramedic instructor – if not already licensed
See complete requirements job description here.
Download a flyer here.