Dr. J. Jeffrey Marshall excellence in emergency cardiac care award
Please submit your nomination using the online nomination form link on the bottom of this page.
The purpose of the Excellence in Emergency Cardiac Care Award is to reward an individual or organization in the State of Georgia for their excellence in emergency cardiac care.
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION
- Outstanding assessment, treatment and transportation of the emergency cardiac patient
- Demonstrated leadership and personal commitment to the achievement of excellence in the overall system of emergency cardiac care
- Nominee’s role in causing emergency cardiac care in his/her community or region to be improved, expanded, or otherwise enhanced
- Nominee’s efforts or involvement in activities to strengthen public awareness and support of the emergency cardiac care system.
Submission of supporting documentation is encouraged. Examples would include EMS trip reports, commendations, public education, etc. All narrative information and documentation is to be uploaded to the nomination form.
Information needed on nomination form:
SUBMIT A NOMINATION HERE
- Nominee(s) Contact Information
- Statement of why they are being nominated (no more than 2 pages)
- Supporting documentation if applicable
- Photo of nominee