GEMSA Membership - Join Us!
The primary goal for GEMSA is to make life a little better for those who have chosen emergency care as their profession. Our membership benefits continue to grow as we grow. GEMSA is an association you can be proud to be a member of.
Current benefits include:
- A Voice for Georgia EMS through legislative representation and correspondence with legislators
- Representation on a host of organizations
-EMSAC (EMS Advisory Council)
-NAEMT (National Association of EMTs)
-EMSMDAC (EMS Medical Directors Advisory Council)
-GTAC (Georgia Trauma Advisory Council)
-GICN (Georgia Infection Control Network)
-APIC (Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology)
- Educational Opportunities with membership discounts
- Spring - Directors & Leadership Conference | Fall - Providers & Educators Conference
- Discounts on products and services through Savvik Buying Group for individuals and organizations - Learn more.
- 25% off any regularly priced Medic-CE subscription or program and two free continuing education courses - Watch for more details.
- 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University and waiver of the application fee (along with other partnership benefits)
- Save 10% on the most widely used compliance solutions in the
EMS industry from Page, Wolfberg & Wirth (PWW)
- FREE job postings on our website
- GEMSA Journal published twice a year
- GEMSA website with members only section
- Social media sites for information
- GEMSA online membership card (just login to our website to view your card)
- GEMSA apparel and other items - new online store coming soon!
- Active/voting rights for the Board of Directors and other actions
- Opportunity to join the GEMSA Board of Directors to help shape the future of the association and EMS in Georgia
- and more!
For complete details on our newest membership benefits and how to take advantage of them, see our benefits page here
How can you afford not to be a member? Join today!