GEMSA Membership benefits - join today!
The primary goal for GEMSA is to make life a little better for those who have chosen emergency care as their profession. Our membership benefits continue to grow as we grow. GEMSA is an association you can be proud to be a member of.
Current benefits include:
- A Voice for Georgia EMS through legislative representation and correspondence with legislators
- Representation on a host of organizations
-EMSAC (EMS Advisory Council)
-NAEMT (National Association of EMTs)
-EMSMDAC (EMS Medical Directors Advisory Council)
-GTAC (Georgia Trauma Advisory Council)
-GICN (Georgia Infection Control Network)
-APIC (Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology)
- Educational Opportunities with membership discounts
- Spring - Directors & Leadership Conference | Fall - Providers & Educators Conference
- GEMSA Journal published twice a year
- GEMSA website with members only section
- Social media sites for information
- GEMSA online membership card (just login to our website to view your card)
- GEMSA apparel and other items - new online store coming soon!
- Active/voting rights for the Board of Directors and other actions
- Opportunity to join the GEMSA Board of Directors to help shape the future of the association and EMS in Georgia
- and more!
New Membership Benefits added in 2018!!
--Individuals - 25% off any regularly priced Medic-CE subscription or program and two free continuing education courses
--Agencies can save us to 30% off any regularly priced Medic-CE subscriptions or program. Contact them for a custom quote.
Complete details coming soon!
- Compliance Solutions - Save 10% on the most widely used compliance solutions in the EMS industry from Page, Wolfberg & Wirth (PWW)
Download the order form here or order online using coupon code gemsa10.
- Other membership benefits are being explored including a pension plan for EMS. The more members we have in the association, the more feasible the pension plan is. Stay tuned!
How can you afford not to be a member? Join today!