GEMSA Membership benefits - join today!
The primary goal for GEMSA is to make life a little better for those who have chosen emergency care as their profession. Our membership benefits continue to grow as we grow. GEMSA is an association you can be proud to be a member of. Watch the video on the right for more information about GEMSA.
Current benefits include:
- A Voice for Georgia EMS through legislative representation and correspondence with legislators
- Group Buying discounts on products and services through Savvik Buying Group - see details here.
- Representation on a host of organizations
-EMSAC (EMS Advisory Council)
-NAEMT (National Association of EMTs)
-EMSMDAC (EMS Medical Directors Advisory Council)
-GTAC (Georgia Trauma Advisory Council)
-Ga Trauma Commission EMS Subcommittee
-Ga Public Safety Memorial Committee
- Conferences: Spring - Directors & Leadership Conference | Fall - Providers & Educators Conference
- GEMSA Journal published twice a year
- Educational Opportunities with membership discounts
--Individuals - 25% off any regularly priced Medic-CE subscription or program (Code: GEMSA25) Complete details here.
- FREE job postings for members on the website (email them to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- GEMSA website with members only section
- Columbia Southern University Partnership
10% Tuition Discount
Exclusive Scholarship Opportunities - more information
Application at No Cost
Take advantage of this offer here.
- Compliance Solutions - Save 10% on the most widely used compliance solutions in the EMS industry from Page, Wolfberg & Wirth (PWW)
Download the order form here or order online using coupon code gemsa10.
- Social media sites for information - Facebook
- GEMSA online membership card (just login to our website to view your card)
- GEMSA apparel and other items - See our online store here.
- Active/voting rights for the Board of Directors and other actions
- Opportunity to join the GEMSA Board of Directors to help shape the future of the association and EMS in Georgia
- and more!
Other membership benefits are being explored including a pension plan for EMS. The more members we have in the association, the more feasible the pension plan is. Stay tuned!
How can you afford not to be a member? Join today!
Interested in a group membership for 10 or more people? Learn more here.