GEMSA TrainingS and GRANTS
GEMSA hosts courses throughout the year and throughout the state including EMS Instructor, Pre Hospital Life Support, Emergency Pediatric Care, Geriatric Education Course, and others. In addition, grant funds are available at certain times for EMR/EMT Courses, Trauma Courses, and even equipment. See both upcoming trainings and current grants available below. If a class does not have an active link, no classes are currently scheduled.
If you have any questions, please contact Cathy White, GEMSA Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch for more training dates to be added soon.
- Auto Extrication & Patient Handling
- Axioms of Leadership
- Arbinger Institute - Developing an Outward Mindset
- Emergency Pediatric Care
- EMS World Expo - GEMSA member discount
- EVOC - Train the Trainer
- Farm Medic
- Heavy Rescue Symposium
- Instructor Techniques I
- Introduction to EMS Leadership - Presented by the Georgia EMS Leadership Alumni Association
- Low Angle Rope Rescue for EMS & First Responders - Emphasis on Patient Packaging
- TECC Program
- Trauma Skills Procedure Labs
- GEMSA Conferences - March and October each year - see details here.